Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Who Am I?

My Past:

Personally, I feel that my life until now has been very interesting. Starting when I was born in Anaheim, California; being born across the country is always a fun story to tell. I have moved 11 times since then and just about all of them have been to different states. This is a result of my dad being a professional hockey player for 17 years. While that has made it difficult in the boy department (boys are generally intimidated by a 6'6 pro-hockey player)... I have been able to experience a lot, such as: making new friends quickly, adapting to new surroundings and experiencing different cultures in each place I have lived. 
I call Brentwood, TN my home because this is where my family now resides and where I attended a school for the longest. While attending high school in Brentwood, I was a competitive dancer, worked a few different retail jobs and very involved in the drama department at my high school! I am appreciative of moving so much because it has made me a stronger and more outgoing person in the long run! 


My competitive dance team going into my senior year nationals competition!


My dad doing what he did best, back in the day...







No comments:

Post a Comment