Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Who Am I?

My Future: 

To be honest, there isn't much that I can say indefinitely for my future. For the time being, I am perfectly content with that. I have said in different posts on this blog that I know I want a family, a career in fashion and to remain close with my family. If that is all I know of my future for now, that is fine. As of today, I am confident in who I am, in the relationships in my life and satisfied where I am at professionally. I am hoping to make the most of my senior year of college and have no regrets along the way! 


Whenever I see an image of Ayers, I am reminded of all the great people who have attended this school before me. I am privileged to go here and I know leaving this place after 4 years will have made me grow exponentially and more than I ever thought was possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment