Sunday, September 6, 2015

Who Am I?

My Family:

My family is one of the biggest blessings in my life and they constantly make me want to be a great person and live for something bigger. My parents, Pam and Stu, even though have recently been divorced, did an amazing job raising my siblings. I have 2 sisters Erin and Jayne, and a brother Kristjan. Erin just recently got married to my now brother-in-law Phillip. I had an unforgettable childhood growing up with my siblings, however now we are all in different places. Erin and I live in Knoxville, but I am in school. Jayne still lives at home and Kristjan is in college in Chattanooga. Despite all of our different circumstances, we have remained extremely close and visit each other whenever possible.


Erin and her husband Phillip


Kristjan and Jayne 




1 comment: