Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Who Am I?

My Inspiration:

I feel that everyone has to have a motivating factor behind everything that they do in life. You go to class because you want to learn more, you go to work because you enjoy it (or maybe you just need the money), etc. For me my family, goals and personal life inspire me to stay on track in my everyday life. 
My family is a very close-knit group of people, and I hope that we always stay that way. Both my parents and my older sister are all very successful in what they do. Therefore, they make me want to achieve my goals and excel in whatever I choose to do. 
My personal goals are lofty and they make me get out of bed in the morning and try my hardest no matter what I am doing. I want to have a family, be able to support them and send them all to good schools because my parents enabled me to do that. If I want to make this a reality I have to be sure I am making the most of my time in school and at work. 
Lastly, my personal life is what brings me a lot of joy in my life. Whether that is spending time with my family, friends or boyfriend; all those things lift me up and make me want to be a better person. I definitely feel that, "you are who you're with" is a valid statement and I try to only surround myself with positive and encouraging people. These people constantly remind me to strive to be the best version of myself and spending time with them inspires me to emulate traits that they display in their lives. 


This is my siblings and I all enjoying a vacation in our favorite city, Chicago. 


My boyfriend, Ben, and I at a Tom Petty concert, one of my absolute favorite artists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment